We are a volunteer organization and need the support of the community to remain viable not only for the present, but for the next generations of Corrales seniors as well. Volunteering with ViV now helps ensure we'll be there when you need us in the future!
ViV has many areas where your skills and assistance can be put to good use in furthering our development.
We need volunteers to drive members to medical appointments, grocery shopping and other appointments; help with minor tasks such as changing light bulbs, taking out the trash, and friendly visiting; and provide short respites for caregivers.
ViV also has a number of committees on which you can serve:
- Members and Volunteers Committee
- Events/Activities Committee
- Fundraising Committee (includes grant writing)
- Finance Committee (includes accounting/bookkeeping)
- Publicity Committee (includes marketing and newsletter)
- Information Services Committee (includes website development and maintenance)
If you would like general information on being a ViV volunteer, please click on the link below and provide your information, then download the Volunteer Agreement Forms:
If you are already a volunteer and want to sign up for a specific service and time, please click here: